Camp Lindenmere is looking for camp counselors/activity specialists to lead our Sports, Arts, Performing Arts and Adventure activities! We offer SUMMER JOBS & PAID INTERNSHIPS!!
Working at camp is the experience of a lifetime! The personal growth, the rewards of working with children, the excitement of an active, diverse community and the close friendships that you form will stay with you long after the summer ends.
Each of our staff is general counselor during some times and also serves as a specialist in the area (technical) at other times. In addition, we understand that a large part of the staff experience is socializing and down-time is important. We have a calendar of staff activities and events for time off. We also have a great staff lounge with excellent Wi-Fi and are currently investing in staff perks and other goodies!
We have an amazing camp community and a big part of that is because of our AMAZING STAFF! We take great effort in finding the best staff. If you are a hard working individual who enjoys children, you may be just the person we’re searching for. Staff members must be able to put kids first at all times. It is also essential that staff members be strong role models for our campers.
We are looking for people who have previous experience working with children or in camp to fill various positions ranging from Activity Specialists/Counselors, Division Leaders, Program Directors, Administrative roles, and more! Please visit our website www.camplindenmere.com to see the complete list of positions available.
- Applicants must be current college students or graduates.
- Able to communicate and work well with children and other staff members.
- Able to teach/coach/guide beginners through advanced skill levels in specific positions hired.
- Applicants must be individuals with high moral character and possess a strong work ethic. Working in camp overseeing children and staff is hard work! We expect our staff members to be excellent role models for our campers and staff members. Previous experience working with children is important. The capacity to provide warm, mature guidance is most important.
- As a condition of employment applicants must pass the staff screening processes which includes: reference checks, criminal background checks, sex-offender registry check, finger printing, and other staff screening checks deemed appropriate.
Compensation . We pay very competitive rates to attract the best staff as well as travel allowance. Room and board plus weekly laundry is included so you really have no expenses at all while at camp!
APPLY NOW! You can apply directly online https://lindenmere.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/staff/App