Camp Skylemar is a residential summer camp located in Naples, Maine. We are seeking college students to work as Nursing Assistants this summer. Help us make a positive difference in the world, one child at a time. You’ll find that being a staff member at Skylemar is not only a great experience, but perhaps the most important job you’ll ever have. For additional information click here.
We were one of the very few camps in the country who operated through the pandemic last summer with zero cases of Covid-19. Click here to see how we did it.
A nursing assistant at Skylemar will help our amazing RN’s with daily health checks, changing and washing bed linens, applying sun screen on campers, dispensing water to kids at activities, cleaning, the daily shower schedule, supporting campers and medical staff.
A Few Reasons to Make Camp Skylemar Your Summer Job:
• Build leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills while making lifelong friendships.
• Serve as a mentor, role model, and hero to our campers.
• 240 acres of beautiful outdoors, including a 3-mile-long virtually private lake!
• Your uniform? Shorts and T-shirts!
• Your co-workers? Passionate young adults like you, looking to have the best summer ever!
Skylemar is hiring staff who are:
- Experienced working with children
- Energetic, kind & creative.
- Enthusiastic about working with boys ages 7-16.
- A positive role-model.
- Able to share our belief that nothing is more important than safety.
- Responsible, supportive & patient.
Applicants must have completed at least one year of college. In addition to your salary, we cover housing, meals and transportation expenses. Compensation packages start at $2,500.00. WIFI, staff clothing and a laundry service are also provided. Camp season runs from mid-June – mid-August.
Internship credit is available. Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position.