Camp Skylemar, is in search of college students or recent graduates to work as photographers this summer. Help us make a positive difference in the world, one child at a time. You’ll find that being a photographer at Skylemar is not only a great experience, but perhaps the most important job you’ll ever have. We were one of the very few camps in the country who operated through the pandemic last summer with zero cases of Covid-19. Click here to see how we did it. Apply here!
Skylemar is hiring staff who are:
· Energetic, kind & creative.
· Enthusiastic about working with boys ages 7-16.
· A positive role-model.
· Able to share our belief that nothing is more important than safety.
· Familiar with Mac computers and Adobe products (photoshop, bridge, light room).
· Fun, supportive & patient.
Duties include taking & editing photos daily. Photography team creates photo montage for daily blog, assists with social media post, internet marketing, graphic design and photo organization.
Compensation package includes:
· Salary starting at $2,300
· Travel expenses
· Staff clothing
· Internet Access
· Internship credit is available
Never a dull moment! Warm, welcoming atmosphere, where you’ll make life-long friends from around the world. Camp season runs from June 14 to August 9.
Click here to apply online. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.