2022 Summer Internship | Information Technology (IT)
School Year: May 2022/2023, Recent Grads or Graduate Students
Dates of the Internship: June 1, 2022 – August 6th, 2022
Format: In-Person (Remote Accepted)
Camping World is looking for an IT intern for the summer of 2022 to work closely with the IT department. As an intern, you will assist with the daily operations and gain a first-hand experience in the department. We are looking for someone who is driven, has experience in Information Technology and who wants to be immersed in a real-world experience. If you are eager to learn, have a strong interest in IT and want to further develop yourself as a professional; this is the ideal role for you. This role is a full-time, paid, nine-week internship that will offer a great opportunity to work alongside professionals in your desired field.
- Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems
- Implement security measures
- Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot computer problems
- Install and update company software and hardware as needed
- Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items
- Monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance
- Update technology trends and developments
- Plan and oversee projects (hardware/software installations)
- Provide advice and technical training
- In pursuit or a recent graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a closely related field.
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Office: Suite: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant, or similar role
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge in Information technology (databases, system security, trouble shooting, etc.)
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor and strict confidentiality
- Must be diligent, organized, and extremely detail-oriented
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and passion for data analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with research and note-taking skills
Camping World is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
About Camping World
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We are seeking dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We’ve got an awesome team already, but there’s always room for more!