School Psychologists works within an assigned Elementary, Middle, and/or High School building, and provides a variety of services, including special education evaluations, social skills and behavioral training and supports with students, counseling services, parent and teacher consultations, response to intervention implementation, and data analysis.
196 day contract
- Work collaboratively with teachers, administrators, and parents.
- Conduct IDEA evaluations.
- Write written assessment reports including recommendations.
- Generate and implement IEP documents and student goals.
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments.
- Develop behavior intervention plans.
- Assist with response to intervention programs.
- Interpret and analyze student academic and behavioral data.
- Assist with the school’s 504 Accommodation team.
- Provide direct intervention services to students (individually and/or group).
- Provide consultation services with school personnel.
- Provide consultation services with parents.
- Act as a liaison with community professionals.
- Actively participate in continued professional development activities.
- Provide additional services at the Canyons Family Center.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Predictable and reliable attendance