Why intern with us?
Interns will get a first-hand look into how an online e-commerce business with multiple retail locations operates on the backend from day-to-day. They will also have the opportunity to learn about digital marketing, search engine optimization, content production, brand-building, entrepreneurship, and management. This position is unpaid and for school credit only.
Content Production Intern
CapSwag is seeking a Content Production Intern to join our team in our newly renovated corporate office. Your main roles will be to assist in photography, videography, and content production needs of a multi-faceted online business with several sub-label brands.
Scope of work may include:
- Performing product photography.
- Coming up with creative concepts for potential future video series.
- Filming product review videos.
- Managing and maintaining camera and audio equipment
- Pulling select clips for social media shareables (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc).
- Must reside within Southern New Jersey or anywhere within reasonable driving distance (90-minute max) for the duration of the internship.
- Must be available for at least 2 days/week, 11:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in a post-secondary education program related to TV/film production, media studies, or communications.
- Proficient in DSLR filmmaking. Experience with Cannon T6i cameras is a plus.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, with proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut, and Photoshop.
- Must be eager to learn and present ideas to the team.
Perks and Benefits:
- Paid lunches
- Fully stocked kitchenette of snacks
- Casual dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Potential opportunity for future employment