Do you love to write? Do you love expressing your point of view through witty, light-hearted, text? Then this position may be for you!
We’re looking for motivated college students who have a passion for writing or are interested in learning how the written form of communication still holds a lot of marketing power in today’s digital age.
You will be taught and tasked with writing creative product descriptions for e-commerce, writing targeted blog posts with practices tailored to gain favor in various search algorithms like Google, YouTube, and more. You will gain an introduction to website structure, how to position certain products, the importance of collections, and much more.
As the largest privately-owned sports-licensed apparel business in New Jersey, we’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team, with 50% of our past interns currently working full-time paid hourly and salary positions, this is your opportunity to grow and be a part of something great.
- Writing original product descriptions for a variety of products primarily having to do with sports-licensed headwear and apparel
- Writing original blog posts with subjects relating to Philadelphia sports, various headwear collections, custom apparel, and other facets of our business.
- Writing copy for social media posts, email marketing campaigns, and more
- This is an in-person internship you must be able to commute to our Absecon, NJ headquarters
- This a part-time internship as we understand that many students may have other obligations such as class and work. However, we are looking for a commitment of 16-20 hours per week.
- This internship is unpaid, however, for students that perform well there are opportunities for advancement
Bonuses (Not needed for position):
- Interest and knowledge of sports (specifically Philadelphia sports market)
- Interest in custom apparel
- Graphic design experience
- Familiarity with camera equipment