If you’re looking for a unique and fast-paced environment, and looking to handle and learn multiple things in media, this is the place worth applying!
As an intern in the Capswag Media department, you’ll have the opportunity to work and experience a range of different tasks and responsibilities in media including:
- Product Photography
- Graphic Design for Adverts and Banners
- Video Production for Social Media Content
- Organizing and managing media files through different platforms and services
- And many more!
Candidates that we’re looking for are:
- A good spirit and willingness to learn and take feedback
- Be versatile and work under multiple projects
- Remain open-minded on new things
- Detailed Oriented and Well-Focused
- Having knowledge to other digital medium such as: 3D-Modeling, Compositing, FX, etc… Is a plus!
- Must reside within the South Jersey region (75 min drive max)
- Must be available Mon-Fri from 12 PM to 6 PM (EST)
About Cap Swag
Interns will get a first-hand look into how an online e-commerce business with multiple retail locations operates on the backend from day-to-day.
CapSwag is a multi-faceted company with a focus in sports-licensed apparel, custom apparel production, and e-commerce. CapSwag is the largest privately owned sports-licensed headwear companies in New Jersey and one of the largest buyers in the North Eastern region. Cap Swag has physical locations in Ocean City, New Jersey (on the boardwalk), Wildwood, New Jersey (on the boardwalk), and Berlin, New Jersey (in the historic Berlin Farmer’s Market); as well as, a high volume online store. Cap Swag is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity.