Why intern with us?
Interns will have a real world working experience in garment printing. This internship will provide you with a first hand look at being in an active garment print shop. They will also have the opportunity to learn about time management, garment placement, direct to garment printing, vinyl cut and sign making. This is a great opportunity for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education. This position is unpaid and for school credit only.
Scope of work may include:
- Operate the DTG printer to print t-shirts and other products with customer-supplied designs.
- Manage computer files & update project statuses in the order management software.
- Prioritize order completion based on the due date, and execute Direct To Garment tasks including, reviewing work orders, and machine setup.
- Inspect print quality to ensure high-quality, accurate prints.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping the work area neat and complying with safety procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Detail Oriented and highly organized
- Must be a self-starter and team player
- Must reside within Southern New Jersey, Philadelphia Area or anywhere within reasonable driving distance (90-minute max) for the duration of the internship.
- Must be available for at least 2 days/week, 11:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in a post-secondary education program related to graphic design, print shop, or fashion.
- Must be eager to learn and present ideas to the team.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Potential opportunity for future employment
- Hands on training