Are you someone who wants to get into the e-commerce market one day? Are you fascinated by how products and services can be conveniently sold online, disrupting traditional commerce?
This is a great first step for any student who is looking to learn the introductory skills all e-commerce professionals use in their careers.
What you will learn:
- How to properly write web content so that it ranks competitively on search engines(Search Engine Optimization)
- How to creatively market and re-purpose products to elevate sell-through
- How to find terminology specific to different niches to more effectively market products (Keyword Research)
- The key components of an e-commerce business, start-to-finish what is essential to generate sales
- And much more!
- Our company has a 50% hire rate for interns who intern at our organization. We love promoting and growing from within. Many of our senior-level staff began their careers as entry-level personnel.
- This is a part-time internship, we’re looking for availability between 12-16 hours per week.
- The internship goes for approximately 3 months but can be extended or curtailed depending on circumstances
- This internship is unpaid but we’re happy to help you earn credit, many students in the past have been able to get credit through their departments