We are seeking an Energy Policy & Investment Analyst with at least two years of experience in corporate finance, equity research, consulting, or M&A transaction execution experience to join our firm, experience in the energy sector is a plus. We offer a unique environment and the opportunity to work directly with institutional investors and corporations.
The candidate we seek should have the ability to demonstrate and managing competing priorities for complex projects transacted over an extended time frame. Our highly entrepreneurial culture provides for a broad range of responsibilities, as well as strong potential for professional growth.
· Perform financial analysis and policy research and create unique investment ideas based on the analysis
· Write investment research reports explaining changes in policy and regulation
· Communicate with clients, senior and junior teams, including prioritizing issues and ensuring accuracy of analysis
· Simultaneously work on multiple projects with various teams
· Work directly with clients to understand their needs and requests and ensure that they are met in a timely and accurate manner
· Ability to lead in the creation of clear and concise presentations and marketing materials for clients, prospects, and partners
· University degree with high academic achievement
· Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship