Capstone is seeking editorial intern candidates to work in Washington, DC.
What is Capstone? Capstone is a leading Washington, DC-based policy analysis and regulatory due diligence firm, which advises institutional investors – hedge funds, private equity, and mutual funds – on how public policy impacts the value of publicly-traded and privately-held investments. Our firm balances sophisticated policy and investment analysis in the financial services, healthcare, energy, and TMT sectors, and advises some of the largest and most sophisticated institutional investors in the U.S. and Europe.
What to expect as a Capstone Intern?
Our editorial intern will help edit Capstone’s research reports, due diligence projects, invites and help direct our overall editorial strategy. The ideal candidate should be experienced in professional writing and copy-editing, with an interest in public policy and finance. Interns should be prepared to take on a significant amount of responsibility and work in an intense but rewarding environment. Capstone interns are paid and successful interns can receive full time offers.
What does Capstone look for in an Intern Candidate?
· Copyedit Capstone’s research reports for accuracy, format, and style
· Ensure text is well-written and logically structured
· Check and apply proofing and design changes to documents
· Shepherd reports through the editing and production cycle
· Check facts and raise queries with the author(s)
· Look out for potential compliance problems and discuss as appropriate with author(s) and senior management
· Understand and enrich Capstone’s written work
· High academic achievement.
· Interest in policy and finance
· Must be eligible to work in the United States without work authorization