Our ideal candidate should be a highly professional, qualified individual who can creatively contribute to Capstone’s team. Our outreach intern is responsible for assisting the outreach and research teams’ various tasks including creating schedules, drafting invites and thank you notes, researching speakers and entering data into CRMs. The outreach intern will also assist in Capstone’s research events, from arranging speakers to logistics and helping reach out to policy and industry experts for private equity report. Candidates should have excellent time-management skills, communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks. Capstone interns are paid and successful interns can receive full time offers.
· Support outreach and research team with outreach to industry experts
· Attend meetings and contribute ideas for potential events
· Prepare biographies and schedules for events and manage logistics
· Communicate with sales and research teams with marketing feedback
· Handle requests given by the research teams
Desired Skills and Competencies:
· Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Creativity and the ability to devise solutions
· Speaking effectively over the phone
· Strong client servicing and interpersonal skills
· Ability to self-motivate and work independently
· Interest in politics and policy
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in any field: business, finance, economics, international affairs or political science highly encouraged to apply
· High academic achievement.
· Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
Capstone, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.