Job Description: We are looking for intelligent, driven, finance-and policy-savvy people to assist in Capstone’s marketing and sales. Candidates also should have confident and outgoing personality and be prepared to work in an intellectually-challenging environment. Our interns will learn how to reach out to prospects and successfully convert a prospect to a client. Successful interns can receive a full time offer. Interns are compensated.
· Identify and cultivate new business opportunities through calling efforts, email campaigns, and referrals.
· Manage prospects throughout the sales cycle, record progress in CRM, and accurately allocate marketing resources.
· Develop and strengthen relationships with key clients and influencers.
· Schedule meetings for presentations to drive new business.
· Develop key strategies related to marketing Capstone and gain a wealth of knowledge regarding sophisticated investment strategies.
· Articulate the Capstone message and drive brand awareness.
· Professionally represent firm to build relationships with our existing client base.
· Influence and build relationships with analysts.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
· A networker, business-driver, initiator and good at searching out new business opportunities.
· Thoughtfully create positive customer experience by delivering information and helping to resolve issues.
· Demonstrate persuasive written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work in complex and changing environment. Be able to manage processes, people, and clients effectively to meet deadlines.
· Excellent research skills.
· Interest in public policy.
· Exhibit strong and confident interpersonal skills.
· Displays strong character, professionalism, and integrity.
· Results oriented. Able to drive business to support firm’s vision and goals.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· High academic achievement.
· Interest in finance and policy
· Must be able to work 2 full days per week
Capstone, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.