Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
bout the Role:
As a Growth Intern of Capsule, Twin Cities, you will support strategic planning and drive execution for University based consumer marketing engagement and broader community engagement in collaboration with the Growth Associate in support of the mission to grow Capsule as the pharmacy of the future.
You will help plan, execute, and track the success of multiple campus and community events. Help build a
- Create clear and actionable programming to drive downloads, sign up and adoption by converting new customers through two on-campus events.
- Build audience-specific plans across moments and high-potential engagement points
- Develop tactics that bring cultural relevance to our offering amongst targeted audiences through in-person events or digital campaigns.
- Manage relationships with cross-functional teams to execute campaigns; in particular, coordinate tightly with other marketing functions, including brand strategy, social, creative and PR to ensure campaigns fit with overall Capsule initiatives and communications timelines
- Assess marketing opportunities to identify potential campaigns and partnerships on your campus.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You’re a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don’t view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet – you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You are driven by results and accountable for your work and your team.
- You are a hustler, out of the box thinker, door opener, and breaker of walls…no is never an answer you accept.
- Experience building creative campaigns and driving business success through marketing and partnership formation.
- You have deep roots in the community and know how to engage your audience where they work, play and live.
- You are an effective communicator, both written and verbal. You’re organized, dependable, self-motivated & have the ability to multi-task.
- Creative and collaborative – you love working with a team and solving challenging problems.
- You are pursuing an undergraduate degree with an accredited University, ideally studying Business, Marketing, Journalism/Advertising, or a related field.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds – including but not limited to – race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.