Captivate has an excellent opportunity for an entry-level professional who desires to begin a rewarding career in sales support & operations, within the digital, out of home media industry. Reporting to the VP, Planning, the Sales Planner will support the advertising and real estate teams in the pre-sales strategy and the post-sales process. Responsibilities include managing the pre-sales process (e.g.: generating proposal pricing and seeking discount approvals) and tracking the sales pipeline progress with the sales reps to make sure the opportunities in the pipeline are always up-to-date and accurate. Sales Planners work collaboratively across various departments within Captivate that allow an all-round, versatile view of a digital company.
What You’ll Do:
- Become proficient with Captivate’s sales systems, 3rd party data, and sales tools necessary to manage various advertiser & real estate opportunities throughout the sales cycle
- Understand, craft, and implement ad sales & real estate sales strategies and workflow processes
- Follow up with assigned reps on outstanding proposals and note next steps to move opportunities through the sales cycle
- Provide efficient support to internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to a solutions-oriented environment
- Engage in constant communication amongst different Captivate departments: Sales, Marketing, Operations, Management
What You Bring:
- 1-2 years of relevant support experience in an advertising or sales environment
- Knowledge of media math/concepts
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel to provide qualitative and quantitative data-driven solutions
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and commitment to quality work product
- A solutions-oriented attitude that enjoys a fast-paced environment
- A detail oriented, highly organized, and communicative working style both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team environment
- A relevant bachelor’s degree
Captivate celebrates and embraces having a diverse team. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Why You Should Work at Captivate
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. Captivate offers a great work environment and provides employees with the opportunity to make an impact, through employer matching programs & volunteer opportunities.