Please note that this opportunity is sponsored by NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY, and not the Career Development Center or Rutgers University.
Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) in Nanotechnology
Explore the field of nanotechnology at Northwestern University (NU) – it’s the best summer job you’ll ever have!
Participants in the 9-week NU-REU Program will:
- Work full-time on a nanotechnology research project
- Have access to world-class equipment and facilities
- Enjoy research seminars and field trips
- Enhance public speaking and technical writing skills
- Participate in team events like a summer picnic, and explore Chicago
REU participants come from small and large schools, across the country. They receive a $5,750 stipend, plus round-trip airfare, a meal plan, and dormitory housing.
To be eligible for this program, you must be:
- a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- 18 years or older
- majoring in engineering or the sciences
- have at least one year left to complete your undergraduate degree
The application deadline is February 8, 2021. Women and underrepresented minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply visit: https://iin-reu-northwestern.submittable.com/submit
This program is sponsored by the National Science Foundation (NSF).
The Career Development Center advertises external events and activities in Handshake as they may be of interest to members of our campus community. Sharing information about these events and activities does not indicate sponsorship or endorsement of the activity or event by either the Career Development Center or Rutgers University. It is the participant’s responsibility to apply due diligence, exercise caution when participating, and report concerns to email@example.com.