The Credit & Collections Specialist with Customer and Consumer Service responsibilities.
Credit and Collections
· Working with the Customer Service and Account Receivable to resolve any disputes on customer billing.
· Set up and maintain customer account information
· Ensuring controls around securing payment are adhered to
· Communicating with customers via telephone, mail and email regarding timely payment
· Run reminders and statements
· Responding to customer queries
· Other ad-hoc duties to meet team objectives
· Answer phones
· Warranty inquires
· Technical help to consumers
· Warranty procedure
· Order, invoice and backorder inquires by phone or email
· Office mailings
· Mass catalog mailing for customers and Sales Reps.
· Mass backorder mailing/emailing 2-3 per year
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proactive and self-motivated