Carrier is a leading provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation technologies. These high-technology products and services enable modern life by delivering efficiency, safety, and security across several platforms.
Brief Description of Key Job Requirements:
The Commercial HVAC (CHVAC) organization ($6.5B sales) has an opening for a FP&A Analyst located at the CHVAC headquarters in Charlotte, NC! This position reports to the Associate Director, FP&A. This role will be primarily responsible for financial analysis and consolidation for business units within the North America portfolio of the CHVAC portfolio from a P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow perspective. The role will also support functional budgeting and operations and interact with many areas of the business outside of FP&A (accounting, engineering, supply chain, operations).
The candidate has to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to reporting accuracy and detail. The candidate should have a passion for continuous improvement and creating best-in-class processes. The role will be a key in providing guidance to functional or operational management on key financial issues and decisions.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Support the consolidation, analysis, and reporting of monthly forecast and close. Consolidate information into company-wide financials statements and prepare for review with senior management.
- Financial reporting, analysis, budgeting and annual planning, as well as preparation of action plans and recommendations for business and operational decisions for part of the CHVAC portfolio.
- Ownership of functional budgets for the CHVAC portfolio
- Consolidation and reporting of daily and weekly orders and backlog
- Reporting of other key performance trends (SG&A, RD&E, discretionary spend, logistics, etc.)
- HFM maintenance, reporting and consolidation
- Partnership with functional leadership on project and program improvement initiatives
- Tracking and reporting of asset management and initiatives, including inventory & A/R
- Special projects and business unit support as needed
- Provide support for senior executive presentations
Key attributes: Financial acumen, communication, leadership, flexibility, passion, determination, persistence
The successful candidate must have a bachelors in either Finance or Accounting
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.