Carrier is a leading provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation technologies. These high-technology products and services enable modern life by delivering efficiency, safety, and security across several platforms!
The role will help to develop, consolidate, analyze and report actual and forecast financial data used to measure financial performance vs. prior estimate, plan and prior year. They will also support the development of the annual plan, management reporting, capital plans, business reviews, and financial reporting to F&S Product’s management. This position reports directly to the Director of F&S Products Financial Planning & Analysis and will work closely with business unit and finance leaders across regions in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia.
- Support the development and consolidation of monthly financial forecasts and annual plans.
- Assist with the monthly review of actuals and forecast with FSP leadership.
- Evaluate actual results for reasonableness and prepare fluctuation analyses.
- Focused analysis of business unit financial data used to measure progress, summarize forecast results and explain deviations.
- Develop presentation material to effectively communicate business and financial issues.
- Support CCS and UTC level managements reviews (ELT, BR, OMM presentations).
- Work with business divisions to understand financial results and provide analyses to identify issues and actions.
- Provide ad hoc analysis in response to questions and queries.
- Work with business divisions to assist in the development of orders and sales reporting by business and product line.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and sound business judgment and be comfortable working with senior management.
Currently pursuing a Bachelors in either Finance or Accounting
If you are a high energy proactive learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your finance career, then we have a great opportunity for you in our Fire & Security Products HQ organization! We are seeking a motivated, analytical, self-starter to contribute to our continued legacy of financial strength and leadership development.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.