Carrier is a leading provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation technologies. These high-technology products and services enable modern life by delivering efficiency, safety, and security across several platforms!
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your finance career, then we have a great opportunity for you as a Senior Financial Analyst for Residential HVAC in Indianapolis, Indiana. We are seeking a motivated, analytical, self-starter to contribute to our continued legacy of financial strength. Successful candidate must be able to complete in depth analysis and provide meaningful explanations to Senior Leadership on trends and financial performance.
- Preparation and distribution of the daily sales and margin reporting and analysis.
- Daily orders and backlog reporting with an in-depth analysis of order requirements and backlog to compare to forecast and prior year.
- Support Product Line Sales & Margin FP&A group with forecast and annual plan including ongoing business analysis.
- Other types of support and analysis may include, but is not limited to product cost analysis, program financials, flash reporting, presentations, project management and ongoing analysis to support senior management requests.
- Identify and implement process and reporting improvements with digital tools.
- Special projects and ad hoc business/financial analysis.
- Support achievement of ACE Gold for the Residential HVAC FP&A organization
- BA/BS degree with 0-2+ years of experience
- Prior financial leadership program rotational experience.
- Sound working understanding of manufacturing accounting and financial performance management.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and ideas quickly
- Possess and maintain a “customer first” attitude and demeanor in every interaction
- Strong passion for continuous improvement and a bias to manage through process and systems (methods) to build repeatable and reproducible standard work.
- Willingness to learn how to tell a financial performance “story” succinctly for senior leadership
- Experience with SAP; Hyperion Financial Management; HFM Retrieve; MS Office
Systems Exposed To:
- HFM, BI (Data Warehouse), SAP, Microsoft Excel, PPT
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice