This is an hourly position starting at $15.81/hour; plus 5% 3rd shift premium.
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Requires an assembly, mechanical or electronic aptitude with a good working knowledge of assembly practices.
· Uses various tools provided in the work area to perform assembly duties
· Mechanical job duties may include the following:
· Use of lifting devices to move heavy components of weights of more than 35 lbs.
· Rotation to various positions within the Job Function area to perform related activities.
· Seeks out paint defects and may perform paint touch up as needed.
· Follows documented procedures standard work, routings, and blueprints to perform safe and defect free assembly and
adjustment of components and prime product.
· Perform other related work duties as assigned.
· Follows and utilizes CPS principles of 5S, Continuous Improvement Idea Reporting, Waste Elimination, and Standard Work.
· Keeps work area in a clean and orderly condition.
· Contributing team member
· Must have effective communications skills
– Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods;
– Ability to perform repetitive operations;
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Must have manufacturing experience.
– Seeking team members interested in helping build the foundation of a positive team focused culture while safely building
– High School diploma or equivalent.
– Ability to read/write and interpret documents.
– Previous assembly experience in a manufacturing environment.
– Experience working with lean manufacturing principles such as following standard work, continuous improvement, eliminating process waste, and 5S.
– Basic computer skills such as operating a computer in a Windows based environment.
– Experience working in a team based environment.
– RESUME SUBMITTAL WITH APPLICATION PREFERRED.