- Responsible for the management of consumers on caseload
- Provides input into the development of Individual Recovery Plans
- Provides Illness Management Recovery and crisis intervention services as needed
- Assists consumers with financial management and linkage to all available community resources
- Assists consumers with coordinating medical appointments and provides medication monitoring
- Participates as an active member of the treatment team by communicating all critical information to program staff and ensuring consumers adhere to program guidelines
- Must demonstrate a capacity to work independently and follow documentation guidelines
We offer full-time (if available) and part-time positions, please visit our Careers page for additional information. When applying for this position, please do so through our website. Related degrees must have two years of experience. We offer full-time candidates that are hired a comprehensive benefits package.