Centivo is a new type of health plan anchored around leading providers of value-based care. Centivo saves self-funded employers 15 percent or more compared to traditional insurance carriers and is easy to use for employers and employees.
Centivo’s mission is to bring affordable, high quality healthcare to the millions of working Americans who struggle to pay their healthcare bills. With Centivo, employers can offer their employees affordable and predictable costs, a high-tech member experience, exceptional service, and a range of benefit options including both proprietary primary care-centered ACO models as well as traditional networks. An alternative to traditional insurance carriers or third-party administrators (TPAs), Centivo builds proprietary networks and offers all of the technology and service to fully administer health benefits.
Employers get a benefits solution that saves them money, provides full transparency into costs and data, and allows them to offer a range of benefit options to meet the needs of a diverse employee population. Employees and their families get quality care at affordable and predictable costs, a partner to help them navigate the healthcare system, and a great member experience.
With offices in Buffalo, NY, Denver, CO, and New York City, Centivo is backed by leading investors including B Capital Group, Bain Capital Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Company Ventures, Define Ventures, F-Prime Capital, HarbourVest Partners, Ingleside Investors, Maverick Ventures, Nassau Street Ventures (an AVG fund), Oxeon Investments, and Rand Capital.
Centivo is looking for a Marketing Intern to help expand the company’s footprint and brand recognition across the self-funded health market. An ideal candidate will bring intellectual curiosity and a willingness to dive right into our ambitious plans across the benefits broker, employer and provider populations.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Assist with event planning ranging from roundtables and webinars to happy hours and dinners
- Explore conference sponsorships and execute on logistics including booth set-up, gifting, signage and list management
- Maintain research spreadsheet and identify key data points to validate the Centivo value proposition
- Help with PPT presentations for internal and external use
- Track metrics from email marketing, advertising, web traffic, social engagement and other key initiatives to inform future strategy (leverage HubSpot and Salesforce)
- Pull and manage lists targeted campaigns
- Oversee website posts including blogs, press and other ongoing updates
- Jump in as needed on inbound request from brokers, partners and clients
We’d love you to have:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- An aptitude for marketing, either through previous internships or real-world experience
- Experience with WordPress, HubSpot and/or Salesforce a plus