CHA Consulting, Inc. is a highly diversified, full-service engineering and consulting firm working to responsibly improve the world we live in. With decades of experience, CHA brings together the talent, technology, and partnerships to meet our clients’ evolving needs. Located throughout the United States and Canada, we provide a wide range of planning and design services to public, private and institutional clients.
CHA has an extensive and competitive Summer Internship Program. Our summer program aims to prepare students for the professional working environment and provide them with the best resources to be successful in their future careers. Over the 8 to 12-week duration of CHA’s summer internship program, our interns participate in authentic learning experiences that help them improve and develop skills.
Our Aviation Team who works on building and repairing runways, for example, is currently seeking a summer intern to join their Cleveland office and focus on Aviation Planning. This is a great internship for a planning degree, airport associated degree, or sustainability degree.
- Attending a full time matriculated and nationally accredited Bachelor or Graduate program.
- Completed one full year of college (rising sophomore).
- Candidates going into their junior or senior year of college are preferred.
- May 2021 graduates will not be accepted for CHA’s Internship program.
- Experience with Microsoft Office required.
- Must possess the ability to work in a team environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills required.