Our Customer Success team is insatiably curious and adept at problem-solving. We use data and domain expertise to navigate the customer-journey, helping each stakeholder define and achieve success. We’re also extremely collaborative and work cross-functionally to share the insights we learn from our customers.
The Assistant Customer Success Manager will provide support to the global customer success and support teams. They will be involved in special projects, decks for QBRs, collection of information and assisting on all day-to-day activities of the team. This is an entry level position with exposure to a large global team with plenty of opportunity to grow as the company scales.
Within a year you are successful if…
- You’ve proactively supported the CX organization by developing relationships with the global team and identifying opportunities to consolidate manual tasks
- You have contributed to successful quarterly business reviews by pulling together the necessary data to support the meeting and understand customer metrics
- You have worked closely with the managers on the team to pull together all documentation and made sure it is organized and updated
- You have helped plan monthly CX team meetings by consolidating topics and pulling together all necessary information
- You have found new ways to be useful by finding areas of improvement through being proactive
A background like this helps:
- Proven track record of being extremely proactive and organized
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and willingness to adapt as necessary
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic propensity to read between the lines and understand what our internal teams need
- An interest in cryptocurrency and/or an interest in startups helps!
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.