This job is remote eligible. Chairish Inc. is looking for an Editorial Intern. Reporting to the Executive Editor, our Editorial Intern will assist in the creation of high-quality design content on Chairish as well as on partner sites. This person will be part of the direct creation of content and will produce pieces both as part of a team and on their own. We’re looking for a versatile, organized writer who can appropriately write in Chairish’s unique voice for our diverse audience.
- Write and produce new editorial features that promote Chairish’s roster of designer members, brands, and sellers
- Update existing content to ensure that pieces are fresh and relevant
- Develop content for media partner sites that promotes Chairish and appropriately adheres to partner sites’ style and voice
- Some basic HTML work within the Chairish content management system
- Perform other editorial duties as needed and assigned
- Strong writing and editing skills
- HTML experience is preferred (though not mandatory)
- Experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Proven organizational abilities
- Must be able to meet deadlines without daily oversight
- Must be able to adopt the appropriate voice for Chairish’s style
MORE ABOUT CHAIRISH, INC.
Chairish Inc. is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender identity/expression, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives to apply to job positions at Chairish.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply with your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
No Phone Calls
No Agencies or Recruiters