This role is remote eligible. The Production Services team is responsible for ensuring a high degree of listing quality to support the Chairish seller and buyer experiences. Production Services provides a frictionless, efficient, and timely publishing process for the seller, which will keep shoppers engaged and buyers delighted with minimal surprises upon delivery. The Production Curator contributes to maintaining and expanding a broad selection of inventory by publishing listings with a consistent approach to presenting product details, descriptions, and photography. Additionally, they are responsible for accurately tagging products according to our category and style taxonomies, verifying product metadata, and identifying trends and opportunities within their respective product categories. This is a contract role, with possibility of full time hire.
- Understand and apply the Chairish curatorial standards curating and publishing submissions daily
- Evaluate submitted listings for fit (Chairish Curatorial Guidelines) and decline listings that are not a fit
- Identify emerging categories and opportunities
- Review and edit product details and photography for compliance
- Ensure a user-friendly listing process, providing clear and helpful guidance to sellers
- Communicate and collaborate across teams, ensuring excellence and seller compliance
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly, monthly productivity and quality goals
- Act as the subject matter expert in lighting category
- Ensure that category training materials are continuously refreshed
- Identify and surface any new trends, issues, and opportunities
- Actively contributes to the culture, community, and knowledge of the Production Services team
- Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to special quality control projects or support for new product listing launches and marketing campaigns
- A keen eye for style and design, quality materials and construction
- Exceptional attention to detail, assessing a high number of products while maintaining consistent quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated decision making and judgment
- Strong knowledge of contemporary + vintage high-end furniture manufacturers & designers
- Proven ability and willingness to work within a collaborative team environment & support team members across Chairish
- Ideally, at least 2 years working in an e-commerce environment
- Background in high end or antique lighting or similar experience in work history. Knowledge of domestic + international lighting standards preferred.
MORE ABOUT CHAIRISH, INC.
Chairish Inc. is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender identity/expression, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives to apply to job positions at Chairish.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply with your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
- No Phone Calls
- No Agencies or Recruiters
- No Emails