The legal research intern role is designed for individuals who have a knack for researching, legal drafting and are interested in a broad range of topics including Law (specialization in any legal field is encouraged), Economics, Governance, Public Policy, International Development and so on. Legal research interns will be engaged in multiple projects dedicated to creating the best legal practices for charter cities. They will also have the privilege of working with our in-house team of researchers and receiving mentorship and academic guidance.
· Research into topics as assigned by supervisor
· Support to research team members on new and existing projects
· Punctuality & regularity at team meetings and brainstorming sessions
· Commitment to reading and learning assignments
· Innovation & an entrepreneurial mindset