The Digital Marketing Division at CMSBC is currently seeking creatives to join our
Internship Program as an Animated Whiteboard Creators. We are specifically
recruiting creatives who are interested in:
- Working collaboratively on projects using whiteboard animation
- Innovating new narratives to sell service offerings using whiteboards
- Editing scripts to fit storylines into tight timelines
- Selecting strong keywords to drive glyphs
- Engineering long audio clips, cutting them down to meet the short-dialogue requirements that whiteboards demand
- Evaluating various whiteboard animation software platforms to find those who fit
- the budget while also meet our multicultural clients’ marketing needs
- Learning the salesmanship involved in creating media
The ideal candidate will be great at curating solutions, experimenting with new software,
and quick to determine if a platform falls short of the project’s needs. In addition to
your Digital Marketing responsibilities, you will assist in daily departmental activities,
take part in special projects, and lend a hand with research.
CMSBC prefers interns who demonstrate a strong interest in our company’s mission, are
conscientious about their work product and have a commitment to maintaining
confidentiality. We also value team players with strong problem-solving abilities, who
have strong written and verbal communication skills.
This internship may be completed for college credit, or for experiential learning in an unpaid capacity. Those seeking college credit from this internship must attach documentation from their school that outlines their school’s internship requirements/parameters, as part of their application package.
CMSBC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively
seeks diversity in the workforce. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally-protected