CMSBC is currently seeking undergrads and high school seniors with strong listening skills who want to grow their business acumen, to join our Summer Internship Program as an entry-level Transcriptionist. We are specifically recruiting students who are interested in learning the inner-workings of our Marketing Division, Video Production Department, Human Resources Department, Technology Division, and our Executive Branch.
Duties will include learning how to:
- Collaborate with teams from various departments to complete important projects on time
- Prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Decipher varying speech patterns and accents
- Accurately make a written record of spoken communications
- Develop proficiency in a variety of artificial intelligence transcription software platforms
Important qualities you should have include:
- an urgency for speed balanced with desire for accuracy
- a desire for fast turnaround delivery
- accurate typing skills, at least 60 WPM
- excellent English language skills
- the ability to decipher colloquial accents
- understanding of grammar punctuation rules, to aid in overall accuracy
- good listening skills
- commitment to confidentiality
In addition to your administrative responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of department heads, and industry experts. Completion of this internship will give you the valuable experience needed to get a job in the real-world workforce.
CMSBC selects interns who are interested in our company’s mission, are hard workers, and are eager to learn. CMSBC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally-protected characteristics.