Plate & pack meals, unpack stock, break down boxes, and some light housekeeping. Deliver meals to clients on assigned route. Maintain clean delivery vehicle.
· Must have valid NJ driver’s license, a good NJ state motor vehicle report.
· Pass Drug Testing
· Safe Serve Food handler certification
· Working knowledge of the road and areas of Essex County.
· Ability to read a road map or navigation system.
· Prepare steam table and warming units at proper temperatures to hold prepared food.
· Set up bags each morning to prepare and package for delivery.
· Dip up correct portions of canned fruit, fruited jello, or pudding if needed for that day.
· Take temperatures of hot and cold food, making sure that it is within the proper range at delivery.
· Record temperatures at time of plating.
· Plate hot meals into aluminum trays.
· Organize bags and hot meals for delivery, check bags against route list of clients, paying close attention to any special dietary requirements.
· Pack meals into specially designed thermal bags to retain proper food temperature.
· Deliver meals to Mobile Meals clients in the assigned service area.
· Check on the well being of each individual on route and immediately report any unusual findings to the Manager, Mobile Meals. Develop a friendly and courteous relationship with client.
· Deliver meal directly to client. Do not leave meal with another person or outside the door.
· Unpack stock inventory and re-stock shelves, as assigned.
· Housekeeping, such as washing down prep tables, clean food pans, steam tables, stove and kitchen area.
· Maintain a clean company vehicle.
· Drive safely observing all traffic laws. Maintain a clean driving record.
· Perform other duties, as directed.
· HIPAA Compliance: maintains strict confidentiality of Personal Health Information in all forms of communication, written, electronic and verbal.