The Marketing Coordinator (Temporary) – will provide administrative support across marketing areas with a focus on the integrated marketing program (message development through channel activation across email, print, social, digital, web.)
- Supports successful program execution through the completion of marketing documentation including campaign briefs, email campaign requests, and establishment of projects in Workfront.
- Provides after action summaries and analytic support through recap decks for Influencer/social media content, product look books, and social content insight recap decks.
- Interacts closely with cross-functional internal marketing team to support and deliver high-level execution on all projects.
- Provides additional marketing support as needed.
IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTICS AND BEHAVIORS FOR SUCCESS
- Results oriented with an ability to maintain focus on projects. Exhibits curiosity to enhance efforts.
- Proactive. Acts with urgency as needed.
- Strong attention to detail, capable of maintaining accurate work.
- Is responsive and enjoys helping others.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Some marketing experience, preferably within a retail or like setting.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail. Strong time management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with numerous partners.
- Ability to respond with agility to changing priorities and expedite processes when required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in MS office programs; particularly Excel.
- This position will be a balance of work-from-home and in the corporate office.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Christmas Tree Shops is an off-price brick and mortar home goods retailer with a specialty in seasonal products. The Christmas Tree Shops experience revolves around a trend-right, always-changing mix of merchandise that makes each customer visit a shopping adventure of anticipation and delight. The 50-year-old company has roots in the Northeast with the first store located on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, and today operates 80 stores in 20 states under the banners of Christmas Tree Shops, Christmas Tree Shops andThat! or andThat!