We are the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer with operations in 54 countries, exceptional financial strength, and a broad range of personal and commercial insurance products. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. We combine precision of craftsmanship with decades of experience to conceive our craft and deliver the very best insurance coverage and service to individuals and families, and businesses of all sizes.
Chubb’s insurance businesses in North America serve clients ranging from the largest multinationals, mid-size companies, and small businesses to high-net-worth individuals, middle-income consumers and farmers and ranchers.
Who We Are
We are a unique global organization with a culture of individuals passionately committed to our respective crafts. With underwriting at our core, each of us contributes to providing the best insurance coverage and service to our clients. Working together, we are one Chubb. Our highly collaborative, inclusive nature helps us drive better business outcomes through diversity of background, experiences, insights and values. We approach problems with a can-do attitude and are committed to developing deep relationships — all while moving quickly to meet client needs.
Internships with Chubb
Our summer internship program offers the chance to have practical, real-world experience at one of the world’s leading P&C insurance companies. As a part of the program, you will have the opportunity to work on business-specific projects where you will gain knowledge and experience to supplement and strengthen your academic skills. For those who excel in the program, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss full-time employment opportunities at Chubb after graduation.
The summer internship will run from June through August. It will provide awareness of the systems, projects, and technologies in a corporate innovation organization.
As part of our internship program, you will receive:
• Opportunity to work in a fast-paced innovation organization that leverages a suite of digital technologies (such as AI, IoT, Blockchain, Cloud) responsible for fundamentally changing the insurance industry.
• Technical training to deepen your skill level within your chosen discipline, and an understanding of our broader industry.
• Access to additional training to complement your professional development.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, Mathematics, or related field with a GPA of 3.0 required.
• Academic level programming experience in Python is required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Leadership experience through work or involvement in community service, athletics, clubs, or other activities preferred
• Ability to present ideas and information to team, leaders, and peers.