COMBINED INSURANCE SUMMER INTERNSHIP – MARKETING
Combined Insurance, a Chubb company, is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company for a Summer 2022 internship. Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded and ethical. Spend your summer working as a Combined Insurance Intern where you will have the opportunity to gain career-building experience.
Who are we looking for?
Successful interns at Combined Insurance come from many backgrounds and experiences and bring that rich diversity with them to our company. They also have some things in common, and these attributes will lead to your success at Combined:
• Results orientation: a demonstrated ability to meet commitments; including under pressure
• Intellectual agility: capable and willing to master and apply new knowledge
• Personal capacity: accepting and welcoming of additional responsibility over time
• Communication skills: an ability to communicate successfully in various settings
• Interpersonal/team skills: able to work effectively with colleagues at all levels
• Self-leadership: an ability to take full ownership of work and show initiative as needed
• Client focused: understanding of the needs of customers and clients
• Work ethic: a commitment to hard work and a high ethical conduct
Examples of past Intern tasks/projects:
• Work closely with Sales & Marketing programs to design and develop program-related promotion and communication materials
• Assist the Manager, Social Media in management and execution of social media campaigns and/or efforts as necessary.
• Support execution of Digital Marketing campaigns via online, email, social and/or other media.
• Evaluate advertising and promotion strategies for products and programs including providing promotion analysis and budget updates along with offering ideas and information about program evaluations. This may include metrics, analytics, data reporting, and database tracking.
• MS Office skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Oral and written communication skills
• Strong record of academic achievement (minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA to qualify)
• Actively enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program ((December 2022 or May 2023 graduate preferred) )
• Local to Chicagoland area
• Marketing – preferred majors: Marketing, Communications, or another related field
Schedule 10-Weeks; Full-time, M-F 8:30am – 5pm CT