Technology Intern – Technology Summer Internship Program
Chubb is looking for individuals passionate about technology to join our Technology Summer Internship Program. Our Technology Department consists of a number of disciplines where we will have internship opportunities including:
* Application Development (Full-Stack)
* Data Analytics
* Data Engineering
* Process Automation
* Project Management and Scrum
* Software Engineering
* Cloud Engineering
* Duck Creek Engineering
* UX/UI Design
The IT summer internship will run from June through August and is offered in several locations. It will provide the opportunity to participate in one of the above disciplines and gain an awareness of the systems, projects, and technologies in a corporate technology organization.
What about you?
* You are a highly collaborative, creative, and intellectually curious individual who is passionate about technology.
* You have the ability to learn technical concepts quickly.
* You are organized and able to adapt to change.
* You are a natural leader and work well independently and in a team.
* You are a self-starter and motivated to learn and succeed.
* You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture.
* Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, or related field with GPA of 3.0+ required.
* Ability to work effectively with key stakeholders in a fast paced, multi-national work environment.
* Strong time management and organizational skills.
* Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to present ideas and information to team, leaders, and peers.
Potential Locations (based on role):
* Whitehouse Station, NJ
* Jersey City, NJ
* Philadelphia, PA