ChuteMaster Environmental Inc is an industry leader in Indoor Environmental Services, with an extensive list of customers covering the East Coast from Maine through Florida. ChuteMaster is headquartered in Union, New Jersey with local branches throughout the country.
We are looking to hire a Billing Specialist to join our team! This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to gain invaluable hands-on experience with accounts receivable, resolving client issues and providing clarifications, booking payments and more, in a successful and growing company.
What You Will Do:
- Review and prepare invoices for customers.
- Research, verify, and resolve discrepancies associated with customer accounts. Evaluate customer accounts for delinquency.
- Responsible for assisting with monthly account reconciliations and month end closeout.
- Assist with various projects across the business.
A Bit About You:
- Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. –Experience with Sage and Salesforce is a plus.
- You are focused, disciplined and super organized with a high level of personal enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work effectively across all levels of an organization.
Part time – 25-30 hours per week. Flexible schedule!