Circle K is growing and so is its Global Talent Acquisition team. Come join us as a Global Functions Recruiting Specialist and let’s grow together!
You will support full cycle recruitment for your assigned function(s) within the company. To hire the best, we need the best. We want professionals who are hard-working, passionate about candidate experience, and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Consult with hiring managers and HR Partners to clarify specific job objectives, requirements, compensation, and candidate preferences
- Partner with hiring managers in developing recruitment strategies for current and future staffing needs
- Perform local and nationwide specific searches. Generates candidate leads and develop lists of potential candidates within the CRM and leverage SMS and Email campaigns to convert leads into applicants
- Select and qualify candidates based upon skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilizing behavioral based approaches including phone, assessment, and video screening methods
- Implement necessary sourcing strategies to include a variety of methods of attracting top talent (online and in-person events, job boards, resume database, internet searches, etc. to fill the pipeline with engaged candidates)
- Manage multiple job requisitions with a sense of urgency to ensure we meet our hiring managers staffing needs
- Build and leverage data analytics to evaluate Talent Acquisition results and make changes to strategy as appropriate to deliver on established KPIs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience or education
- End to end recruitment experience in either an agency or corporate environment
- Experience working with an ATS, CRM, and strong knowledge of technology (i.e. Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Willingness to embrace/evaluate new technology to improve a process or increase productivity
- Ability to thrive as an independent contributor working as a consultant to hiring managers
- Experience within a global organization is desirable