Position provides professional and technical support in the areas of exam and item development, maintenance, and evaluation utilizing psychometrics and learning theories for Cisco Certifications. Position ensures the development, scoring, analysis, and score interpretations of Cisco Certifications are compliant with industry standards.
· Provide statistical, measurement, and development support for the psychometrics team.
· Participate in the maintenance of assessments by reviewing items and exams based on outlined expectations related to measuring cognitive complexity, meeting item writing guidelines, and analyzing item performance.
· Assist in planning, coordinating, and conducting statistical work for assigned area.
· Assist in developing, designing, and documenting technical and operational procedures and statistical guidelines for assigned area.
· Ensure quality control of deliverables.
· Accurately analyzes, interprets, and clearly communicates test results.
· Conduct research and special analyses as needed.
· Contribute to the development of data interpretation materials and publications.
· Contribute to the development and delivery of training materials for exam program managers, subject matter experts, and others as needed to improve current assessments.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Pursuing a degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral) in Educational Measurement, Educational Research, Educational Psychology, Quantitative Methods, Communication Studies, Education, or equivalent area.
· Understanding of concepts and theories related to educational measurement, certification, license testing and/or statistical analyses.
· Ability to analyze data, summarize results, and present results to stakeholders.
· Attention to details and deadlines.
· Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and ability to adapt.
· Flexible team player, with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities.
· Preferred: Ability to communicate technical psychometric concepts orally and in writing to all stakeholders.