Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers – because the most important measure of our success is yours.
About the role:
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) play a key role in the Falcon.io sales process. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to impact the growth of our business and support our sales team. The role focuses on prospecting new clients within the US and Canada. You will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients to learn their current pain points with social media and sell the Falcon.io solution. This is the perfect role for someone who is numbers driven, self motivated, hard working, and a team player!
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
- Research new markets, build a pipeline of potential leads, and nurture relationships using Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Be the face of Falcon.io, you are the first point of contact to engage our potential customers
- Become an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS product
- Identify points of contact within target companies and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails and social media
- Make an average of 60 outbound calls to prospects daily with the goal of scheduling platform demos
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads, own your pipeline
- Nurture relationships with potential customers
- Book demos with qualified leads for your Account Executive team
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets
- Stay current on industry news and understand the social media landscape
- No lanes, if you find a prospective client, reach out to them! No territories – unlimited opportunities!
- Growth potential, SDRs have a clear growth plan with potential to become Account Executives
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, analytical subjects an advantage
- Positivity and determination
- Ability to turn a “no” into a “yes” through consultative questioning and coping with rejection
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, any other languages are a plus
- Team player attitude, eager to be part of an ambitious team
- Ability to thrive in a quota driven environment with short sales cycles
- Experience in a new business generation/real estate/recruitment role is an advantage
- Cold calling experience an advantage
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks
We will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Apple Macbook
- State-of-the-art office with snacks, soda, and lots of coffee
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life & disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick Time, and Community Service Day
- Casual work environment with amazing co-workers
- Discounted Gym on site
- Subsidized Cafeteria
- Monthly company events/bonding
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Please see EEO is the law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
“Cision endeavors to make https://www.cision.com/careers/#jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Recruiting at Recruiting@Cision.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.”