The Cash & Trade Proc Int Assoc Analyst is an entry level role responsible ensuring Futures transactions are cleared/processed accurately and on time in coordination with the Trade Management team. The overall objective is to ensure Futures transactions are cleared by matching trade attributes between our clearing platform, the exchange, and client instructions while helping various internal roles related to cash management.
- Monitor and ensure Futures transactions are cleared correctly and are compliant with internal policies and controls
- Assist in the investigation, documentation and corrective implementation of all required transaction issues as directed
- Aid with the analysis, execution, and stabilization efforts of critical operations functions related to futures clearing
- Anticipate and proactively respond to requests for deliverables from internal clients and vendors
- Assist as required for control, risk, daily activities, and transaction services project
- Evaluate moderately complex issues with substantial potential client impact
- Provide informal guidance or on the job training to new team members as required
- Cross-train for various internal roles within the department, and provide back-up coverage for those roles as needed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-3 years in a related role to Futures trade clearing operations
- Demonstrated cash and trade operations experience & knowledge
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience working within a team environment
- Demonstrated strong results capabilities
- Ability to research and resolve complex issues
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and comfortable with data entry
- Futures Clearing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting