The Account Manager – Industrial Services is responsible to grow, expand and maintain a customer base within the assigned territory. They will positively impact company sales through entrepreneurial, strategic sales and marketing strategies. This opportunity offers location flexibility within the district for the right candidate.
Position will cover Northern Ontario. Can sit around Mississauga, Burlington or Toronto areas.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Meet or exceed sales targets within assigned business accounts by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within the customers organization;
- Maintain company contact information and document all sales calls, customer visits and business opportunities; coordinate and complete profile information as needed;
- Review, understand and use monthly revenue and receivable reports; maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results;
- Obtain a minimum yearly goal in new business accounts. Coordinate customer visits with operational or other sales specialists as needed;
- Sell all applicable lines of business (LOBs). Work with appropriate operational and pricing support groups to secure profitable business. Establish extensive knowledge of competitive pricing;
- Act as a liaison between assigned customers and servicing branches to facilitate issue resolution (accounts receivable, billing, service);
- Maintain current database through the use of CRM tool while providing accurate sales reporting;
- Work with Sales Manager to formulate, develop, prioritize and implement territory strategies, penetration and business goals and objectives;
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements; During customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present levels of service and recommend adjustments.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum two (2) years related sales experience;
- Previous industrial experience considered a strong asset;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Familiarity with industries and communities in territory;
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.