Clean Harbors, Chandler, AZ is hiring an Administrative Assistant to join their safety conscious team. As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support in an office environment requiring a thorough knowledge of Company policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be responsible for assembling and analyzing information, preparing reports, manuals, agendas and correspondence.
Intended start date May 2021.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & 1/2 after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Prepare and audits accounts payable / receivable invoices and daily paperwork for accurate accounts receivable / payable accruals;
- Provide management reports on monthly basis detailing operations activity;
- Administer payroll for Insite personnel;
- Coordinate physicals, drug screens for new and existing Apollo employees;
- Act as employment coordinator and facilitate the completion of all new hire paperwork as well as explanation of employee benefits;
- Record all pertinent training data in PeopleSoft HR database;
- Performs other duties and tasks
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 0+ years’ experience in an administrative capacity
- Basic knowledge of AP/AR
- Proficiency in Windows based applications is required
- Word Processing and typing skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) and office machines (calculators, copiers, fax machines, etc.)
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.