Want to work for North America’s leading provider of comprehensive environmental, energy and industrial services? Our strategy is to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with a diversified group of customers who have recurring needs for environmental, energy, or industrial services.
As a CleanPack Chemist Intern, you will work towards bringing this strategy to life and make us a success. You will have a direct impact on the Company’s ability to thrive and grow, which will in turn, provide additional opportunities for you.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!Competitive wages
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Collects, identifies and packages hazardous and non-hazardous waste products within customer facilities;
- Samples, labels and prepares waste drums for pick-up and delivery;
- Loads wastes properly and segregates for compatibility on transport vehicle;
- Assists with Household Hazardous Waste Programs in the area as business demands require.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Available for the full duration of the internship program during the summer of 2021;
- Current Sophomore or Junior enrolled in a 4-year degree program in any kind of science program;
- Team collaboration and strong communication skills;
- The confidence and flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.