Clean Harbors Camarillo, CA is looking for a Environmental LabPack Field Chemist to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for assisting with daily lab packs within customer facilities, household hazardous waste (HHW) collection and lab moves.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with great opportunity for OT!
- Home every night!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Execution of lab pack jobs and the proper packaging of hazardous waste;
- Printing required labels and labelling of drums;
- Loading, packing and segregating waste properly to ensure compatibility on the transport vehicle;
- Overall quality control of waste materials being shipped;
- Understanding of customer specific disposal restrictions/special packaging required;
- Performing other duties as assignment to meet the needs of the business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Valid Driver’s License – Class B CDL considered an asset;
- Chemical handling experience and/or chemistry knowledge;
- Previous experience in a physically demanding position;
- Strong customer service skills;
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER training preferred.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.