Summer 2021 Internship Opportunity
Want to work for North America’s leading provider of comprehensive environmental, energy and industrial services? Our strategy is to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with a diversified group of customers who have recurring needs for environmental, energy, or industrial services.
As a Summer Intern, you will work through multiple rotations to learn about different lines of business. You will have a direct impact on the Company’s ability to thrive and grow, which will in turn, provide additional opportunities for you.
Program Design: The program prepares participants for roles of increasing responsibility through a combination of rotational assignments, structured learning, formalized feedback, and mentoring. Program participants will have the opportunity to interact with senior operations leaders and participate in various key operations initiatives throughout three 4-week rotation assignments in the following job categories:
- Field Service Representative
- Field Chemists
- Sales Operations
- Branch Operations
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Handle correspondence, logs, invoices, and other data of a routine nature as directed;
- Types, files, faxes, enters data into spreadsheets and/or computer system, and provides clerical services of a routine nature;
- Answers the telephone and direct callers to the appropriate person and/or answer routine questions;
- Provides other clerical support as directed by the manager;
- Communicating with and supporting entire region.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Available for the full duration of the internship program during the summer of 2021.
- Current Sophomore or Junior enrolled in a 4-year degree program (Business majors preferred but not required)
- Proven leadership experience, team collaboration and strong communication skills
- The confidence and flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.