The Facility Technician performs a variety of hands-on operations associated with industrial waste treatment and recycling operations. This is a physically demanding position that works under adverse/challenging conditions. We are searching for reliable and safety-oriented individuals to join our Spring Grove, OH team! This is 2nd Shift.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401(K) retirement savings with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs general labor and warehouse activities, including but not limited to the movement of hazardous and non-hazardous materials within the storage facility
- Performs loading and unloading of 55-gallon drum containers in addition to liquid tank transfers and pumping of liquids (or semi-solids) from one storage tank to another
- Operates forklift and other equipment as required
- Completes all required paperwork to ensure the facility meets material-tracking requirements and regulatory compliance
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Flexibility to work “off-shift”/2nd Shift
- Ability to perform under adverse conditions (i.e. extreme cold, heat, ect.)
- Ability to operate forklift
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.