Our Tulsa, OK location is looking for Field Laborers to assist with cleaning pipelines and sewer systems within refinery settings. They also may do confined space entry, attend emergency response calls from the customer and site remediation at customer locations. Previous experience in a construction and landscaping setting is an asset for this position.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs tasks associated with emergency response clean-up
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the shift;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights;
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: hoses, vacuum equipment, high pressure shotguns.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous experience with tank cleaning, hydro blasting, vacuum equipment/hoses, working in a safety sensitive environment and/or a physically intensive role;
- TWIC Card required;
- Willingness to be trained through Clean Harbors for an OSHA (40 hour) Certification;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Ability to work in all weather elements;
- Ability to travel and work on an on-call basis to attend to Emergency Response calls.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.