As a Hazardous Waste Admin Intern you will be responsible for providing administrative support in an office environment requiring a thorough knowledge of company policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be responsible for assembling and analyzing information, preparing manifests, receiving in the system, and correspondence.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Prepare and audits paperwork;
- Print paperwork;
- Asist customer Service Staff and Operations Team with General Admin duties; Filing, Data Entry; Scanning, and etc.;
- Prepping job folders for jobs;
- Receiving within system. Preparing hazardous waste manifests and paperwork;
- Order Supplies;
- Support Warehouse operations;
- Work within busy environment;
- Performs other duties and tasks.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Enrolled in BA or BS program, preferably in Environmental Sciences, Biology, or Chemistry and Etc.;
- Word Processing and typing skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) and office machines (calculators, copiers, fax machines, etc.)
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.