Clean Harbors is looking for a Hazardous Waste Logistics Coordinator (known as Regional CleanPack Coordinator) to join their safety conscious team in May of 2021! Our Hazardous Waste Logistics Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the efficient use of regional equipment and manpower to provide CleanPack services for customers.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensure drivers meet federal and Company regulations/policies;
- Minimize supply expenses, and maintain a minimum/maximum supply inventory;
- Work closely with the Logistics Coordinator in arranging transportation needs for pack and staged waste;
- Identify health and safety/compliance requirements for each job;
- Responsible for the creation of complete and accurate CleanPack sales orders;
- Understand expected job profitability;
- Maintain transportation permits to ensure compliance;
- Ensure vehicle inspection reports are properly completed daily;
- Conduct interviews, performance evaluations, and disciplinary proceedings;
- Reconcile payroll; and
- Preform other duties and tasks assigned by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- College Degree;
- 0 years of transportation industry experience required;
- Leadership and supervisory skills;
- Knowledge of equipment, environmental regulations/statues, safety and compliance preferred;
- Manifest, placard, and federal regulations knowledge preferred;
- Strong PC skills.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us through the external application link on Handshake.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.